1) I cleanse my skin: I have several different things I use for this. I like to alternate between a gentle oil cleanser (I use kiehls oil cleanser for this) and a water based cleanser. I find that alternating between these two my face gets just the right amount of cleanse 😜.
2) I use a Face scrub sometimes, maybe every 3-4 days depending on the scrub.
3) I give my face a good splash of Rose water. Currently using this one by kiss scrub Laverne. It leaves my face feeling fresh and revitalised. Also great for a quick pick me up during the day when it’s really hot. I live in Indonesia so it tends to get insanely hot sometimes 😰.
4) Next I usually use some type of oil or serum. Alternating once again between them. Face serum from mademoiselle kelapa and currently obsessed with my grapeseed oil by kiss scrub laverne. It really is an all time wonder oil, as it treats acne but at the same time hydrates your skin. Both products are all natural and gentle on your skin 👍.
5) And if I’m feeling particularly dehydrated I will throw some Nivea on top. However usually the oil or serum is enough. Wouldn’t wanna go overboard now would we? 😂
What’s you nighttime skincare routine. Would love to know. Any particular products you love?