I am having many days off from work right now and it feels great to stay home. My top 5 things to do while at home are the following:
1) Look after my skin: Flying/Travelling on a non-stop basis really causes havoc to your skin. It causes dehydration and breakouts in most people. My cure:
I also like to use some facemasks when I have time like this on my hands, just for extra care.
2) Sewing and designing: I find it relaxing and inspiring. I have only started using my sewing machine some months ago and plan on really getting into the swing of things by the end of this year. As with every new project, it comes with bumps along the road and it takes effort and motivation to get through those hurdles
The first top that I alterated using the sewing machine (It used to be a dress 😉 that was way too short 😝)
3) Stay active: I enjoy working out in my apartment gym, going swimming in the pool downstairs or just dancing in my room 😝
After being in a plane all day, my most intense desire on my days off is to move around. You don’t need a gym to be active, just put on some music in your room and move about for 30 minutes. Every little helps 💪
4) Clean my home: After being away for days at a time I usually come back to a mess. Clothes and suitcases everywhere. It’s fairly overwhelming. In order to feel stress free I like to declutter my home. I feel instant bliss after cleaning my apartment, which means I should probably do it more often 😂😝
5) Cook my own healthy food: I love eating healthy, unfortunately, I don’t always get the opportunity to do so when I am always on the go. Hence, this is my chance to cook and prepare my own food, eat it in a relaxing environment without being rushed and nurish my body to the max so it is ready when chaos strikes again😆 💪
Loving advocados these days!!